We have one of the most modern compounding plants in Germany. This high-tech facility in Wittenburg was commissioned in 1998, and its capacity is constantly being enlarged. The easy-to-clean plant now has separate blending lines that are controlled automatically and permit batches of different sizes.
To ensure optimum quality of the products, a complex quality management system is in place for the entire manufacturing process.
- Automatic standard control sifting from 0.5 to 5 mm, depending on product attributes
- Easy-to-clean plant design for maximum quality and flexibility
- Central process control system enabling an unbroken line of documentation
- Reliable traceability of batches of raw materials and packaging
- Metal detection
- Standard aluminium packs impermeable to air and moisture
- FSSC 22000 (Food Safety System Certification)
- GMP certification according to Part II of the EU GMP Guide
- HACCP system
- EU health mark for dairy products
- Licence for the production of dietetic foods
- "Bio" seal for organic products
- Kosher and halal management
- Allergen management Certificates for organic production